Chester Valley Construction Management is a diversified and
experienced team offering full service and project selected
management, contracting, and consulting services. We provide
these services as required to complete a project from start
Prepare preliminary estimates and conceptual pricing.
Subcontractor bid administrator.
Solicit bids from qualified subcontractors.
Perform detailed pricing analysis and recommendation.
Negotiation, procurement, and awarding of contracts.
Prepare extensive scopes of work & trade responsibilities to
minimize the need for change orders.
● Develop Guaranteed Maximum Pricing.
● Conduct value engineering.
● Prepare project schedules.
with pre-purchasing of long lead-time materials.
in obtaining permits and municipal coordination.
Coordinate with members of the project and subcontractors to
facilitate project ’s timely completion.
● Administer subcontractors ’ insurance processes.
● Generate and manage project schedules.
● Supervise construction to mediate conflicts, expedite
resolutions and inspect progress for conformance with
contract documents and expectations.
● Quality control inspections and program adherence.
Provide regular safety inspection and documentation.
with local and governing officials to keep them informed
with progress and expediting necessary inspection
and document detailed cost reporting systems.
● Coordinate submittals, shop drawings, and request for
● Administer, audit, and negotiate contractor change orders
payment requests for completeness and accuracy.
● Provide leadership and direction to job meetings.
● Expedite receipt and organize closeout requirements
including; as-builts, operation and maintenance manuals,
releases and warranties.
● Coordinate training of equipment utilization.
certificates of occupancy and municipal approvals.
● Assistance with client furniture, furnishings and move-in.